Address Changes

How to change your Mailing Address for Real Estate Tax / Water & Boat Excise Bills

All mailing address changes are made in the Assessors office for Real Estate Tax Bills, Personal Property Tax Bills, Water Bills, and Boat Excise Bills. This must be a written request. Motor Vehicle Excise address changes must be completed with the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles as they compile the list of excise bills that we send out. If you need to change the name of the person that receives the Water Bill, please contact the Water Department directly at 508-945-5151. Please complete the Chatham address change form below and either mail it to our office* or email it to  Unfortunately we cannot accept address changes over the phone.

Chatham Address Change Form